I created this blog as a teenager to write reviews about books I enjoyed to recommend them for other teenagers. Now that I am an adult going to school to become a secondary art and english teacher, it seems fitting to continue using this blog except this time as an adult looking for adolescent appropriate fiction. For the next few months I will be posting about various texts I am reading for a class about teaching literature to adolescents.

Yours Truly,
Readinater

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fallen by Lauren Kate

Formal
What if you only lived till you turned seventeen? What if you reincarnated every seventeen years? What if everytime you kissed your beloved you died? What if your beloved had to survive each and every one of your lifetimes? What if? Lucinda Price a newly enroled student of Sword and Cross, a reform school for rebelious teenagers, is brought into a world she has never known. When she first laid eyes on him she felt inexplicably drawn to Daniel Grigori, she feels like she has known him from somewhere, yet Luce knows that she would have remembered him. It seemed like they shared a moment, then he raised his hand and flipped her off. Despite his hostile behavior, Luce feels the need to get to know him. 


Fallen takes place in a reform school in the middle of Georgia.


I love the suspense in Fallen! I found it intriguing how Daniel will be hot one moment then he will turn cold. 


I recommend this book for anyone who loves a good romance. I recommend it for people who enjoy an angel fiction. It will appeal to teenage girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment