I created this blog as a teenager to write reviews about books I enjoyed to recommend them for other teenagers. Now that I am an adult going to school to become a secondary art and english teacher, it seems fitting to continue using this blog except this time as an adult looking for adolescent appropriate fiction. For the next few months I will be posting about various texts I am reading for a class about teaching literature to adolescents.

Yours Truly,
Readinater

Monday, February 13, 2012

2/3/2012. Beautiful Chaos

Informal
Ethan found out why he was forgetting things he never would have before. It's because he died and came back to life. In the process of doing so half his soul is dead and the other half is alive. Lena believes that Ethan is "the one who is two".


I like the unexpected turmoil throughout the story. I don't like how Amma is lying to Ethan.

No comments:

Post a Comment