I created this blog as a teenager to write reviews about books I enjoyed to recommend them for other teenagers. Now that I am an adult going to school to become a secondary art and english teacher, it seems fitting to continue using this blog except this time as an adult looking for adolescent appropriate fiction. For the next few months I will be posting about various texts I am reading for a class about teaching literature to adolescents.

Yours Truly,
Readinater

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

Formal
Bloodlines is a spinoff of the series vampire academy, so I won't spool it too much.


It takes place in Sydney's point of view (Sydney doesn't apear till mid series). Sydney has to go and live in palm springs with Jill, and Eddie at a boarding school to protect Jill. Not far from them is Adrian, and a college she doesn't trust whatsoever. This college happens to hate her back, did I meantion that he also is the key to her already fragile future?


Bloodlines had some VERY unexpected twists and turns. It is an awesome book, and I can't wait for the rest of the series (richelle mead decided to make a spinoff series for vampire academy)!


I recommend this book to anyone who has finished the vampore academy series. For those of you who haven't read them, well do so soon!


(See my earlier post on vamp academy for who should read those)

No comments:

Post a Comment